Join Our Team
About Living Well Balanced
-Paid Time Off
-Professional Development Assistance
We are currently looking to bring on a Full Time Physical Therapist!
Skills and Attributes Needed:
- Candidate that is licensed in Physical Therapy from the state of New York.
- Continuing education and additional certifications are a plus
- Detail oriented, a self-starter with dependable follow through, a desire to learn and take on increasing responsibilities
- Excellent communication skills, humanistic, motivational & holds a positive outlook
- Excellent Organization, documentation skills, note-taking and Time-Management Skills
- Competent working in a group setting and independently
Ideal candidates share the center's core values of collaboration, integration, holistic care, personalization, and community. Humility and professionalism are also of the utmost importance. Although our optimum candidate would include someone with one to two years of experience, Occupational Therapists who embody our team's values are encouraged to apply. Excellent manual techniques coupled with strong assessment skills will make a candidate stand out even more.
All Physical Therapists would be expected to provide the following up-to-date documentation: license, registration, malpractice insurance, certifications and identification. For more information on our team, please log on to www.livingwellbalanced.com.